If you spent the time with us you will get a great experience and memories of your holiday.e temples of Angkor in a Microlight Aircraft.
From relaxed (low) to ones where you need to be fit to join in.Low
No surprises here. These tours/activities are those most anyone can do if they are fine with fairly flat walks and getting in and out of transport.Medium
Like to be active, even very active, but not pushed too far. This is the one for you.High
These tours/activities require you to be very fit. Probably not suitable for children.
Some tours or activities are a total immersion ... others offer just a taste of a different way of life. Below is how we\'ve classified things to help you make a selection.Low
Consider these tours or activities as unlikely to surprise. They will still give you fantastic insight into the destination and/or a great experience.Medium
You might find yourself on these tours/activities confronted by quite a different way of doing things to that you are familiar with. Think food, language, customs, religions, mode of transport. For the slightly more adventurous.High
Think things you probably wouldn\'t do on your own ...
Our smallest journey flies to the Rolous Group and circles around. Our largest journey flies around several temples and a floating village. We don fly over the temples as Apsara Authority and Unesco are very clear that no one is to fly over temples or pagoda as it is disrespectful. We are however permitted to fly 1.7km nautical miles from Angkor Wat. We fly up to 1500 feet or 500 metres.
*The places for your visiting:
- Temple Route
- Rolous Group
- Banteay Somre Temple
- Eeastern Mebon Temple
- Pre Rup, Sra Srang and Angkor Wat Temples
* The time of tour for customers' choice:
- From 07 AM - 11 AM in the Morning.
- From 03 PM - 06 PM(Sunset) in the Afternoon.
- The guest could choose for flight between time above each trip.
- Flight by Microlight
- Transportation from/to the airfield
- Other expenses
Cancellation 24 hrs before tour departure will be no charged.
- Children are allowed but it depends if the helmet can fit on their head
- If the child is to small or their head is too small for helmet, they can not fly.
Please be arrival at Microlight office in 15 minutes before the time your fight to visit anywhere.
What need you know:
- Maximum weight limit is 110 Kg's.
- If have a bad weather (too much wind and raining), we will cancel with this tour.