Our 7 hand-made horse-carts are each able to carry up to 4 people. It is the ideal solution for families or for those of you who would feel unconfortable on horseback : from 1 to 2 hours trips, our guides will show you the rural areas of Siem Reap Angkor
From relaxed (low) to ones where you need to be fit to join in.Low
No surprises here. These tours/activities are those most anyone can do if they are fine with fairly flat walks and getting in and out of transport.Medium
Like to be active, even very active, but not pushed too far. This is the one for you.High
These tours/activities require you to be very fit. Probably not suitable for children.
Some tours or activities are a total immersion ... others offer just a taste of a different way of life. Below is how we\'ve classified things to help you make a selection.Low
Consider these tours or activities as unlikely to surprise. They will still give you fantastic insight into the destination and/or a great experience.Medium
You might find yourself on these tours/activities confronted by quite a different way of doing things to that you are familiar with. Think food, language, customs, religions, mode of transport. For the slightly more adventurous.High
Think things you probably wouldn\'t do on your own ...
This tour travels from the ranch past Wat Chork pagoda, traversing local villages with a stop at Wat Atvea, a Pagoda/Angkorian temple ruin, an Eco-friendly way for sightseeing the rural countryside.
After arrive the The Happy Ranch then, you will meet the trail guide to sign release of liability form and briefing you with basic riding instruction and be introduced to your horse. Then enjoy your trail riding with fun and memorable activities from the horseback.
1. 100% Charge will be imposed for all cancellations and/or reductions within 12 hours or less of the booking date; 70% within 24 hours; and 50% within 72 hours.
2. It is the responsibility of the booking agency to notify The Happy Ranch of cancellations and/or reductions as early as possible. By confirming your booking you are agreeing to the above conditions.
- Children under 5 years old $FREE
- Children 5-9 years old $half price / $8 per hour
- Children 10 & over $full price
Please read the information provided below and ensure that you have supplied us with all the details we need to make your ride with us a truly memorable and personalized experience.
What we need to know:
When you make a booking with us please ensure you supply us with the following:
1. Your name
2. Number of people coming riding
3. Horse cart rides do not have a weight limit.
4. Date you would like to ride and time preferred: Note: Sunrise is approximately at 5:00 AM. Sunset is approximately at 6:00 PM
5. Preferred length of cart ride.
6. Minimum 2 people and maximum 4-5 people per horse-cart.
Please arrive about 15mins before your ride time so we can prepare you:
1) sign our release of liability form,
2) meet your trail guide,
3) provide you with basic riding instruction and be introduced to your horse.