- We run only from August to Feb
- It is a low risk activity
- We are not reliable to any personal accident involved and no insurance covered
Our tour explores the spectacular Cambodian village life and is designed for all levels and abilities by kayak. We use modern kayaking equipment and our professional trained guides will lead you through this fantastic tour.
* Beautiful Khmer floating village untouched by tourists
* Stunning countryside scenery with palm trees& rice paddies
* Explore and kayak through floating villages villages or mangroves in high water season while in low water season, kayak through the Tonle Sap Lake with great scenery and seeing rare birds
* Experience the daily life with warm friendly smiles
* No kayak skills needed
* You are in the good hands of our professional team* Beyond Angkor temples experience
* Once in life time experience to share with others back home
* Giving back to village communities through positive tourism
* Amazing birds with a nice touch of tranquility and peaceful surroundings
* Interact with the local people learning about their daily lifestyles living on the lake
* There are so much more that beyond our descriptions here
* This is an amazing experience not to be missed when visiting Cambodia
* Spectacular sunset (afternoon tour) over Tonle Sap Lake
From relaxed (low) to ones where you need to be fit to join in.Low
No surprises here. These tours/activities are those most anyone can do if they are fine with fairly flat walks and getting in and out of transport.Medium
Like to be active, even very active, but not pushed too far. This is the one for you.High
These tours/activities require you to be very fit. Probably not suitable for children.
Some tours or activities are a total immersion ... others offer just a taste of a different way of life. Below is how we\'ve classified things to help you make a selection.Low
Consider these tours or activities as unlikely to surprise. They will still give you fantastic insight into the destination and/or a great experience.Medium
You might find yourself on these tours/activities confronted by quite a different way of doing things to that you are familiar with. Think food, language, customs, religions, mode of transport. For the slightly more adventurous.High
Think things you probably wouldn\'t do on your own ...
Cancellation 24 hrs before tour departure will be no charged.
You will need: Shorts, T-shirt, rubber shoes, sunscreen, a hat, and a sense of adventure