Passenger should be arrived the The Happy ranch in 15 minutes before riding start.
The Happy Ranch Horse Farm offers countryside trail rides from 1 to 4 hours . From sunrise to sunset, our horses will take you on a journey to places that are otherwise unreachable, through local countryside villages, scenic rice fields and tourist-free temple ruins, all waiting to be explored. An authentic taste of the real Khmer lifestyle viewed from horseback, and a welcome break from other tourists
From relaxed (low) to ones where you need to be fit to join in.Low
No surprises here. These tours/activities are those most anyone can do if they are fine with fairly flat walks and getting in and out of transport.Medium
Like to be active, even very active, but not pushed too far. This is the one for you.High
These tours/activities require you to be very fit. Probably not suitable for children.
Some tours or activities are a total immersion ... others offer just a taste of a different way of life. Below is how we\'ve classified things to help you make a selection.Low
Consider these tours or activities as unlikely to surprise. They will still give you fantastic insight into the destination and/or a great experience.Medium
You might find yourself on these tours/activities confronted by quite a different way of doing things to that you are familiar with. Think food, language, customs, religions, mode of transport. For the slightly more adventurous.High
Think things you probably wouldn\'t do on your own ...
Immerse yourself in the Cambodian countryside and really get to understand how people live. You will ride through local villages where you can observe local craftsmen and farmers in the rice fields.
You will get a chance to visit an Angkorian temple and then continue on to Wat Chedai, a contemporary pagoda built on the foundations of a much older Angkorian structure, known for the burial ground of an Angkorian dynasty.
After arrive the The Happy Ranch then, you will meet the trail guide to sign release of liability form and briefing you with basic riding instruction and be introduced to your horse. Then enjoy your trail riding with fun and memorable activities from the horseback.
Our horse trails rides are highly in demand with limited horses on a daily basis. For this reason, we require as much advance notice as possible for any cancellations or booking changes. If your guest(s) do not show up for their schedule ride time and date without advance notice, The Happy Ranch reserves the right to charge the below cancellation fee.
1. 100% Charge will be imposed for all cancellations and/or reductions within 12 hours or less of the booking date; 70% within 24 hours; and 50% within 72 hours.
2. It is the responsibility of the booking agency to notify The Happy Ranch of cancellations and/or reductions as early as possible. By confirming your booking you are agreeing to the above conditions.
Please read the information provided below and ensure that you have supplied us with all the details we need to make your ride with us a truly memorable and personalized experience.
What we need to know:
When you make a booking with us please ensure you supply us with the following:
1. Your name
2. Number of people coming riding
3. The weight of each rider. Our horses and ponies have different weight limits. We have a maximum weight limit of 90kg / 200pounds / 14stone. Horse cart rides do not have a weight limit.
4. Date you would like to ride and time preferred: Note: Sunrise is approximately at 5:00 AM. Sunset is approximately at 6:00 PM
5. Preferred length of trail ride.
6. The prior riding experience of all people riding Note: This is very important. It is your responsibility to accurately tell us your prior riding experience. Based on this information we will provide you with a suitable horse. Please don't tell us that riders are very experienced if they are not, it is dangerous for you and our horses.
7. If you would prefer a Western or English style saddle. Western is strongly recommended for inexperienced riders.
Our Horses and equipment:
We have horses that are suitable for all experience levels from placid ponies that are great for first time riders through to young lively horses for an experienced rider. Our horses have a maximum weight limit of 90kg or 200 pounds or 14 stone. We try our best to ensure that we give you a horse that is most suited to your experience level. All our tack comes from Europe and America. We have a wide selection of Western and English saddles.
Please arrive about 15mins before your ride time so we can prepare you:
1) sign our release of liability form,
2) meet your trail guide,
3) provide you with basic riding instruction and be introduced to your horse.
For your safety, we will required you to wear a helmet provided by Happy Ranch while riding, but if you do not want to wear one, we will require you to produce in writing in our waiver form stating your decision.