• Maximum Weight of 125 kg (275.5 lbs.). Minimum Height of 1 meter (3 feet 3 inches) tall to fill the harness
• Recommended for 5 years and older.
• Pregnant women are not allowed to zipline unless a physician release is provided
• Ask about our special pricing for Cambodian citizens and Work Visa holders.
• Anyone with a heart condition or unable to climb stairs or walk short distances without assistance cannot zipline.
Angkor Zipline is the only zipline inside the UNESCO World Heritage designated Angkor Archaeological Park and the only world-class eco-canopy tour in Cambodia.
Our team have over 20 years of experience, have constructed a thrilling and safe eco-adventure incorporating the jungle’s natural features while protecting its towering trees, exotic flowers, fauna and native wildlife.
Our commitment is to safety first. Every aspect of the experience is designed give you maximum thrills while keeping you safe.
Our mission is to educate each of our guests on the wildlife, trees, flower and fauna found inside the jungles of Angkor. Two Safety Ranger/Guides will accompany each group of a maximum of 9 and assure that you see things and hear sounds you would not possibly experience on your own.
From relaxed (low) to ones where you need to be fit to join in.Low
No surprises here. These tours/activities are those most anyone can do if they are fine with fairly flat walks and getting in and out of transport.Medium
Like to be active, even very active, but not pushed too far. This is the one for you.High
These tours/activities require you to be very fit. Probably not suitable for children.
Some tours or activities are a total immersion ... others offer just a taste of a different way of life. Below is how we\'ve classified things to help you make a selection.Low
Consider these tours or activities as unlikely to surprise. They will still give you fantastic insight into the destination and/or a great experience.Medium
You might find yourself on these tours/activities confronted by quite a different way of doing things to that you are familiar with. Think food, language, customs, religions, mode of transport. For the slightly more adventurous.High
Think things you probably wouldn\'t do on your own ...
After being picked up from your hotel or guesthouse, you will be taken to the Angkor Temple Complex where one of the experiences Sky Rangers will guide you through an amazing adventure amidst the treetops, soar ziplines and traverse suspended sky bridges.
lunch is also included before you are taken back to Siem Reap or continue to explore the temples of Angkor at your own leisure.
- Angkor's featured Eco-Adventure tour
- 15 trees
- 21 Platforms
- 9 Single Ziplines
- 1 Double Ziplines
- 3 Sky Bridges
- 1 Spiderman bridge
- 1 Abseil Descent
- Safety #1 Priority
- Insurance included
- Round Trips transfer within Siem reap City
- Khmer Traditional Lunch Set Menu
- Nature Trail Education Trek
- Cancelled 7days before your tour: full refund
- Cancelled within 7days to 48hours before your tour: 50%refund
- Cancelled within 48hours or less before your tour: no refund
Programme is not suitable for children below 100 cm.
Zipline full course (only) spend time between: 2:30hr to 3:00hr