Your holiday with our tour, you will get glad activities with the best memorise in your life after confirmed our service tour. We provided for the trip and having visited the colony lunch will be taken in the floating village of Prek Toal itself.
The sanctuary harbours seven species of water birds of global significance: Spot-billed Pelican, Milky Stork, Painted Stork, Lesser Adjutant, Greater Adjutant, Black-headed Ibis, Oriental Darter, there is a globally significant population of Grey-headed Fish Eagles and the secretive Masked Finfoot was spotted on trip in March 2011, over 150 species have been recorded in the reserve.
From relaxed (low) to ones where you need to be fit to join in.Low
No surprises here. These tours/activities are those most anyone can do if they are fine with fairly flat walks and getting in and out of transport.Medium
Like to be active, even very active, but not pushed too far. This is the one for you.High
These tours/activities require you to be very fit. Probably not suitable for children.
Some tours or activities are a total immersion ... others offer just a taste of a different way of life. Below is how we\'ve classified things to help you make a selection.Low
Consider these tours or activities as unlikely to surprise. They will still give you fantastic insight into the destination and/or a great experience.Medium
You might find yourself on these tours/activities confronted by quite a different way of doing things to that you are familiar with. Think food, language, customs, religions, mode of transport. For the slightly more adventurous.High
Think things you probably wouldn\'t do on your own ...
- 5.30 am pick up from hotel, transfer to Mechrey (we will pack breakfast from Siem Reap).
- 6.00 am change boats and travel to Prek Toal village.
- 7.30 am arrive at Prek Toal, visit the station; pick up ranger then go into the core reserve, birding all the way.
- 9.00 am arrive at bird colonies; enjoy birding from the platform - if water levels allow.
- 11.00 am return to Prek Toal village for lunch.
- 12.00 pm arrive at Prek Toal; have lunch at a local restaurant.
- 1.15 pm tour the village and the water hyacinth platform.
- 3.30pm arrive at hotel.
*Note: the group can continue their birding after lunch if they wish.
- No charge for cancellation more than (72 hours) prior tour depature time. 50% charge
- If cancellation between 71 – 25 hours prior to tour departure time. 100% charge
- If cancellation less than 24 hours prior to tour departure time
Please be ready at your hotel's lobby or guesthouse in 15 minutes before pick up time.