- Visit Beng Mealea temple through the typical Khmer countryside (60 km from Siem Reap). Explore the long abandoned ruins of Beng Mealea (11th century), still strangled by the overgrown jungle.
- Visit Koh Ker, situated in the northeast of Siem Reap. Discover the long abandoned temples in the forests of northern Cambodia. Also known as Chok Gargyar, it served as the capital of Jayavarman IV (reigned 928-42).
From relaxed (low) to ones where you need to be fit to join in.Low
No surprises here. These tours/activities are those most anyone can do if they are fine with fairly flat walks and getting in and out of transport.Medium
Like to be active, even very active, but not pushed too far. This is the one for you.High
These tours/activities require you to be very fit. Probably not suitable for children.
Some tours or activities are a total immersion ... others offer just a taste of a different way of life. Below is how we\'ve classified things to help you make a selection.Low
Consider these tours or activities as unlikely to surprise. They will still give you fantastic insight into the destination and/or a great experience.Medium
You might find yourself on these tours/activities confronted by quite a different way of doing things to that you are familiar with. Think food, language, customs, religions, mode of transport. For the slightly more adventurous.High
Think things you probably wouldn\'t do on your own ...
Koh Ke Temple is a remote archaeological site in northern Cambodia about 120 km (75 mi) away from Siem Reap and the ancient site of Angkor. It is a very jungle filled region that is sparsely populated. More than 180 sanctuaries were found in a protected area of 81 square kilometers(31 mi).Only about two dozen monuments can be visited by tourists because most of the sanctuaries are hidden in the forest and the whole area is not fully dimined. And Beng Mealea or Bung Mealea Temple its name means "lotus pond is a temple in the Angkor Wat" period 40km east of the main group of temples at Angkor Cambodia, on the ancient royal highway to Preah Khan Kompong Svay.
+ Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle
+ English Speaking Guide
+ Drinking Water
- Temple Pass ( Beng Mealea :10$/person and Koh Ker: 5$/person )
- Other personal expense
- Cancellation before 07 days of tour departure is free of charge.
- Cancellation before 03 days of tour departure is 50% charge of total amount.
- Cancellation on the days of arrival or no show is will be full charge of total amount.
Please be ready at your hotel's lobby in 15 minutes before pick up time.